Shop Technician - Amos, Quebec
The successful candidate will perform work in a safe, professional and timely manner. Must be able to test for proper operation, using basic test equipment and procedures. Must be able to perform most component removal, disassembly, and reconditioning, following Technical Manual procedures. Must be able to safely operate all machines. Must conduct themselves in the presence of customers in a manner that promotes a positive image of the company.
- Must be self motivated & a team player with ability to communicate with personnel and customers when required;
- Heavy Equipment license preferred;
- Ability to read & interpret documents such as safety rules, operating, maintenance instructions and procedure manuals;
- Ability to write diagnosis and complete work on routine reports and correspondence;
- Ability to speak effectively one on one or before groups;
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form;
- Bilingualism an asset.
FAX: (905 )670-8643
Posted on November 6, 2013